HailiCare® Decompression Belt
Are you experiencing back or spinal pain? Do you need to take painkillers regularly? This is usually caused by mechanically compressed spine and pinched nerve. HailiCare® Decompression Belt treats primary cause and over time improves your spinal condition.
HailiCare® Decompression Belt can be used for:
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra
- Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting
- Long time driving or sitting
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis
- Low back pain caused by obesity
- Degenerative discs
What does HailiCare® Decompression Belt exactly do?
- transfers the weight off your spine
- decompresses the spine allowing for discs to return to normal position
- reduces pain and pressure on pinched nerves
- improves nutrient flow on your spine.
- aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
Put the belt against the skin directly or on loose fitting clothing. Wear the belt between the lower rib cage and hip, attaching the belt firmly. Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump. The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated. It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time. if no side effects or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended. Do not wear the belt when sleeping!
Size: supports from 29'' to 49'' waist size